The commercial RO plant manufacturers reverse osmosis (RO) plant is a water treatment facility that uses the reverse osmosis process, to remove harmful compounds and pollutants from water. Reverse osmosis is a method that cleans or desalinates tainted water to provide demineralized, pure water, which may be used in a variety of commercial applications without harm.
But, the question arises! How much water these commercial RO Plant processes per hour?
In the RO plant manufacturers process, the water with the higher concentration of dissolved ions is subjected to external pressure, which causes the water to pass through the semi-permeable membrane in the opposite direction. The dissolved ions and suspended solids are lost.
Permeate, or well-treated product water, is the water that passes through the semi-permeable membrane. Reject, brine, or concentrate water is the term used to describe the water that is left behind the membrane, after the dissolved and suspended solids have been removed.
How much water can commercial RO Plant process in an hour?
According to the amount of water processed per hour, there are different types of commercial RO plants. These are as follows:
- 100 LPH Commercial RO plant
- Hospitals, nursing homes, small schools and workplaces, institutions, restaurants, etc. can all benefit from a 100 LPH Commercial RO Plant.
- It consists of three 2140-square-inch 300 GPD membranes.
- It can produce 100 litres of water per hour and has one high pressure switch.
- The cost per plant ranges from 40,000 to 55,000 rupees.
- Because, of its energy-efficient design, it uses less electricity and needs very little maintenance.
- 150 LPH Commercial RO plant
- A 150 LPH Commercial RO Plant has the capacity to meet the daily needs of 200–300 clients, students, or staff.
- It consists of four membrane components with 300 GDP.
- In comparison to residential RO purifiers, a commercial RO plants offers a high output and a long lifespan.
- 150 litres of water can be produced by it every hour.
- The cost per plant starts at about Rs. 50,000.
- The 150 LPH Commercial RO plants are simple to maintain and have a long service life.
- With its superior durability, the 200 LPH Commercial RO Plant is perfect for small to medium hotels, restaurants, corporate offices, schools, institutions, commercial buildings, as well as malls.
- The plant has a starting price of about Rs. 75,000.
- The 200 LPH RO plant has an output water capacity of 200 litres per hour, and is corrosion-free and an environmentally favourable product.
- 250 LPH Commercial RO plant
- Small to medium-sized companies like food and beverage, textile, chemical, etc. will benefit greatly from the 250 LPH Commercial RO Plant. Large hostels, eateries, colleges, and schools can also use it, if they have a significant water demand.
- It has a composite thin film membrane.
- 250 litres of water can be produced by it every hour.
- A 250 LPH RO plant typically costs around Rs. 85,000.
- The TDS level may be efficiently kept below 120 ppm using the 250 LPH RO plant.
- 350 LPH Commercial RO plant
- The 350 LPH Commercial RO Plant is offered at low prices and in a range of specifications, making it perfect for hospitals, food processing facilities, hotels, etc.
- 350 litres of water may be produced by it every hour.
- Over Rs. 95,000, on average, is what a 350 LPH RO plant costs.
- It can create safe drinking water and has a water recovery rate of up to 95%.
- It uses little electricity and performs superbly.
- It is also sturdy and hassle-free to use.
- 500 LPH Commercial RO plant
- 500 LPH RO Plants are produced in accordance with commercial standards, utilizing cutting-edge technology and best-in-class raw materials.
- They are perfect for use in small to medium-sized businesses, factories, hospitals, and industries for cleaning, production, and drinking water needs.
- It can effectively meet the daily water needs of 800 to 1000 people.
- The 500 RO plant contains six filtering stages over an area of 300 to 350 square feet.
The commercial RO plants are expected to be used more frequently across industries, because of their growing advantages and benefits. It is less dangerous, more effective, economical, environmentally friendly, and low maintenance. With the increasing capacity, Commercial RO Plants process more water and vice-versa.
Reverse osmosis systems can be specially designed by Netsol Water Solutions, to satisfy a range of industrial and commercial requirements. As a commercial company, we are aware that you require the best systems available at reasonable and competitive pricing, which is why we collaborate with each of our clients to provide excellent-quality filtration systems, at affordable costs.
For any other support, inquiries, or product purchases, call on +91-9650608473 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org